Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Colours of Autumn at Scrapmatts

Today is my day to upload my creations up on Scrapmatts. I had so much fun and i just love and adore this fine chipboard...

Hope you are inspired by my creations and if you feel the need to shop, you can do so here...


CB4044 Floral Designs 02
CB1020 Butterflies 18

And some close ups:

My next creation i experimented with a mask:

CB5056 Twigs 02
CB6063 Clocks 09
CB6061 Shells 01



And some close ups:


And my last layout is of Bridget enjoying the autumn leaves:


CB1118 Floral Designs 05
CB1026 Flowers 06



And the last close ups:


Hope you enjoyed looking and thanks to everyone who has been leaving wonderful comments about all my creations...:)

6 comments:

Kim said...

these are llovely Kylie. Ireally like the black mist on them to really makes them pop!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous LO! Thanks for the close-ups!

http://www.blogger.com/home

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Kylie. I just love the papers you use and love the details like the photo cut around the bike. Very clever. Love the masking effect too.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Kylie those layouts are so very well designed and the colours are great!!

Rachael Funnell said...

3 Totally Rockin Layouts!!!!!
Each LO looks Gr8 & with all the Chippie goodness on each 1....
XXX

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts Kylie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails