Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrappy Day at Kim's

I finally had a Sunday off and a scrap day at Kim's with great company as well...a few jokes here and there.....and lots of show's and tells....all in all a great day out just relaxing and scrapping...

A few layouts i can show but the rest will have to wait for their reveal date...sorry...

Scrapbudz

Thought this layout was different for me but i loved the sketch design by the lovely Ness with lots of layers...


and my layout:


and a close up:




I decided to rotate my sketch to suit my photo...Oh..thanks for the handmade flower Jan that you were going to through out...xxx

Stuck 15th Sketch



and mine which i made into a 12x12:


and a close up:


Thanks for the lovely comments that everyone leaves upon visiting my blog...i love reading all the feedback and makes me want to scrap more...

Check back tomorrow for the latest Scrappiest sketch....

8 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW what lovely layouts Kylie i love that chicken wire on the second one and that cluster of flowers on the first well done
Enjoy the rest of your day

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Kylie. Thanks for joining in at Budz and you have blitzed the sketch. Just love the colors.
And your Stuck, awesome. Love the chicken wire and the beachy theme with the clouds etc. Fabbuloso.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love both your layouts and definitely agree, fab job on the sketch at Budz. So glad you could play along :-)

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO's Kylie.. love the textured flower cluster on your 1st LO and the chicken wire chippie on your 2nd LO.. fab takes on the sketches!! :))

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layouts Kylie! I love the colour combo in the first one and the scene you've created on the last layout is just beautiful! Have a great week. :)

Eve said...

great take on our challenge kylie thanks for joining us this month x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous...I love how you made these sketches your own.

Sue Plumb said...

Argh! I've been slack getting around to blogs lately, so I'm glad I hit yours tonight! Always love your funky LO's with their layers & great mix of embellishments, great work as usual! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails