Monday, July 18, 2011

Scrapjack

Well i can't believe it....

I actually won second prize last month for my beachy theme layout of Kayley and Bridget.....the photo i so much adore and is one of my favourite to date....

So i had to back up this month but it was so hard to pick a layout to scrapjack cause they are ALL so good ...

BUT...

I decided to pick Mel's....



and here is my layout:


CB1020 Card Borders 03

and a couple of close ups:


I recently took this photo of Kayley while on holidays. She takes the best mystical photos. Can you spot the Scrapmatts too?????

I also want to thank Leanne for lending me her butterfly punches. I just sat inside our Villa punching butterflies for an hour....i had lots of confetti throughout after i got up and shaked on the floor. Hubby said we could have recycled for a weddding!!! Leanne makes the most amazing cards too.....Go check them out here...

And also while at ScrapAWhile at Taree i purchased some very adorable crocheted embellishments by Rhonda which i have also included on my layout

Thanks for stopping by....I'll be back tomorrow for one of Liz's fantastic sketches at The Scrappiest.

8 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Where to begin. Wow.
The photo is gorgeous and I just love your doodling, punching, butterflies and yep, all of it. One of my new faves of yours.

Alison said...

That photo is divine Kylie! Love how you've make the scrapjack your own - awesome LO.

Melissa said...

Wow Wow Wow Kylie...it is absolutely beautiful, love the soft edging around your circle and your dreamy photo.Thank you so much for jacking me this month.I love it!!!!

Cathy said...

WOW Kylie absolutely adore your gorgeous LO.. love the softness you have created with all your beautiful details and technique!! Such a stunning photo! Have a fab day :)))

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! A Fantastic Layout Kylie...
Loving all the doodling here & of cause the Butterflies....
Also thanks for your Comment on Webster Pages tutu Flower!!
The Blue Tutu trim I got from
Anna's Craft Cupboard...
http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/store/
Also Can get it from Handmade By Suzanne..
http://www.handmadebysuzanne.com.au/store/

Hope that helps
Have a good 1!

Julie said...

stunning Kylie. thanks for playing along with us at SJ.

Kim said...

what a lovely lovely layout Kylie, stunning photo too!

Vicki said...

OMGoodness, so much to look at!!! You've done an amazing job jacking Mel this month Kylie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails