Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Out and about...

It is that time of the year when its not too hot and not too cold and being out in the garden and enjoying the pleasurable places and moments which surround us. The new " garden " chipboard is great for the outdoors theme and also adds that finishing touch to a project.

I had alot of fun creating this month for Scrapmatts. My first project i would like to show and tell is my Pot Plant Holder. I did get a bargain - only $2 in the junk shop. So when first spotting this pot i knew how and what i wanted to create.

CB 5089 Ferns 02

CB 5092 Flowers 10

CB 1036 Dragonflies 04

The back of my Plant Pot:

And a couple of close ups:

Now i am not a card maker, but i had a go :

Cb 1036 Dragonflies 04

I just thought these dragonflies looked great natural with just a touch of Kindy Glitz.

And my last creation - another card which i think i will give to my mum..

Cb5080 Baskets 01

CB6071 Assorted Words 07

I decided to paint and doodle on the basket and then 3D to make it 'pop'.

Hope my post today brightened up your day and has inspired you to go out and scrap ......


You can go here to see all the new chipboard products for this month and more...

2 comments:

Di Garling said...

So very innovative Kylie, just gorgeous. Di xo

Angela Weimer said...

Love your planter. The design is fabulous and your cards are gorgeous.
Love the dragonflies. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails