Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Finally the Sun comes Out

Since completing this layout for todays reveal at STUCK, we have had floods around Tumut. Bit different to the happy photos displayed on my layout when we had clear blue skies. But the sun is out now, washing is finally on the clothes line getting dry and i can finally scrap a little.


and a few close ups of those bright and bubbly buttons which can be purchased at Purple Pumpkin:


Don't you agree - the buttons look fantasic and are great for all styles of layouts.


This layout was created for my first reveal at STUCK. If you get time this month, why not come and visit to check out the magnificant sketch by Sara and the fantastic talent on the CT.

I have been away last week with Kayley in Sydney for her annual checkup from her brain tumor.Everything turned out great. We got the best report.
On returning back to Tumut, we had a BIG downpour of rain which flooded the Tumut Valley. Here are some photos i took.





There were also some animals which were trying to stay dry:




5 comments:

Di Garling said...

Love your layout firstly. Secondly glad to hear your DD is OK & thirdly hope you faired OK in the floods.
Cheers Di xo

Jasmine S said...

Great news Kylie about DD. I can imagine the good news is always a relief.
Your page is gorgeous, loving the colors and beautiful pics.
And your flood photos, look awesome. I cannot believe how high the water is and as for the cockroaches (I assume that is what they are)......eeeewwwwww. And the snake, well you can keep him there....lol.

Стокли said...

Beautiful LO and I would say that the main focus is on lovely photos, not buttons=) Though they are fun.

Kerryn said...

Sounds like an eventful few days! Good to hear the news for you daughter was positive. Love the layout!!

mandysea said...

Oh my goodness Kylie, those pics are just unreal... I've been watching the news... stay safe!! Your LO is gorgeous - love the little banner. You asked if I had used a stamp under my photos - and yes it is and is by 'Lucy's Stamps' I've had it a long time.
THanks for stopping by

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails