Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Put a Bit of Sparkle in your Life...

Bird Is the Word

Our new word for the next two weeks will be SPARKLE!

This word made me think a little more than all the other words i have scrapped. It shouldn't have cause my youngest daughter is always - and i mean ALWAYS - dressed in PINK and material which sparkles. But i had a photo which was taken from a distance- more background then anything- so i decided to cut "her" out from everything else. Which then made me decide on creating a layout which had a scene. Not me, totally different, but i think i actually was amazed by the end result. Tell me what you think??


My daughter had left over glitter and told me i could use it one day on my scrapbook layouts...well i did...



Did you spot the Purple Pumpkin embellishments and the Scrapmatts chipboard in my layout???


You should go check out all their great products. Purple Pumpkin is having their monthly sale on tomorrow night here. Lots of new products for sale...i know i will be there with bells on!!

Mary Thomas has also left a sketch on Bird Is the Word which you may like to use for inspiration for your layout.


If you like my layout, then you should check out all the DT examples here...such a wonderful and amazing bunch of ladies...and i enjoy working alongside them

And before i go i thought i would show you a few photo's recently taken of the girls...



And kayleys swim photos of her competing at Brophy in canberra which means you had to finish in the top 2 for your area in which you swim at regional level.








andrew and i were very proud parents last Sunday.Kayley swam very well and it was a great fun day.

2 comments:

Melenia Agapides said...

Kylie, this is definitely amazing!!! I love love love how the photo stands out!!

Irini said...

kylie i love this layout so fun and vibrant....love it!!!
hugz
irini

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails