Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We will Remeber them.....

Well ..... We are just about getting ready to go to our local Anzac March here in Tumut. This year will be very special. Kayley and Emma will be marching while playing in the town band. They are very nervous...especially Kayley....she's frightened of tripping and falling flat on her face. Hubby had to unfortunately work, so i have to video for him so he won't feel left out. Bird is the Word We have a new word today (well, two words)! This challenge is an either or challenge and the words are LOOK / SEE. When you work on your layout for this challenge you have the option of using Look, See or both words on your project. I decided to add "look" to my layout in my journaling.
My layout is based on the current monthly sketch at Anna's Craft Cupboard Did you spot all the Yummy Purple Pumpkin embellishments ????? Well here they are close up...
And i love adding Scrapmatts to my layouts too...they compliment each other nicely.....
So i hope you were inspired by my creation. If you would love to have a go or looking for other words for inspiration, then you should take a visit to BITW The latest sketch went up at STUCK too.
My page is currently being looked at by Memories, so i can only show you a sneak peak....
You can find this amazing sketch by sara here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails