Tuesday, May 13, 2014

White with 1...

Today I thought I would share a layout that I created for White with 1.
Gold.. Gold... Gold...
Not a colour I normally scrap but I managed to find lots of embellishments with gold in my stash.
I scrapped my layout with my parents for my subject in mind.
And this is what I came up with...


I have used lots of Purple Pumpkin embellishments and A2ZScraplets Chipboard.

Here are a few close ups of all the detail on my layout:


For a person that doesn't do flowers...I think I have used my fair share for the year....LOL !!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Its been such a wonderful day here in Tumut and I believe we are going to have the same for tomorrow.
Looking forward to the nice weather before winter comes...

Kyliexx

6 comments:

Alz said...

Brilliant page Kylie! So many details and such a beautiful photo of your mum and dad. I hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month. :)
PS: How can you not normally use flowers?!?!?!! :P

Amanda Baldwin said...

Stunning Kylie! Wow factor!!! :)

Rikki Graziani said...

Lol its amazing how much gold you can find in your stash, stunning use of gold. thanks for playing along with WW1.

Susan Longman said...

Fabulous Kylie... I was shocked at how much gold I had in my stash too...thanks for playing at WW1

Katie said...

Lovely page, and I live that you scrapped your parents! Thanks for joining us this month at WW1.

Unknown said...

So pretty Kylie I cannot stop looking at all the pretty details! Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month and goodluck! Blessings from Amy Prior xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails